2016 Applicant Criteria
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Current undergraduate sophomores and juniors graduating between December 2016 and June 2018.
- 3.0 GPA or above preferred.
- Enrolled in an accredited four-year college or university in the United States, Puerto Rice or other U.S. territory
- Must not require sponsorship now or in the future for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status)
- Students having demonstrated commitment to diversity through their leadership skills and involvement
- Must hold a leadership position in an on or off-campus diverse student organization
- Must not be a previous participant in Nestle DLS
- Students must be interested and eligible to apply for one of our undergraduate internship or full-time trainee programs listed below.
- Current Sophomores (graduating December 2017 – June 2018) must be interested in and eligible for one of Nestlé’s summer 2017 internship opportunities:
- Current Juniors (graduating December 2016 – June 2017) must be interested in and eligible for one of Nestlé’s full-time trainee opportunities that would begin in 2017:
Look out for details on upcoming virtual info sessions to help you determine which program you are most interested in before you fill out your DLS application. Each session will cover a different internship or trainee program in depth.